A bit late with this one, I’m not sure where time has gone so far this month. If I’m honest I was a bit rubbish at keeping up with writing my gratitude diary in March, and lots of these were written retrospectively, but I really want to keep up this habit and I love reading back on the little things, so I’m going to persevere!
These are the things I was grateful for in March…
- Feeling organised and on top of things at work
- A day celebrating books.
- Lesson observation going ok.
- Lazy Saturdays.
- Feeling ready for the week ahead.
- Making plans.
- A long soak in the bath.
- All the strong women I’m lucky enough to know
- Lighter evenings.
- Friday evenings, because they’re my favourite.
- My car passing its MOT.
- Breakfast in bed.
- A good book.
- A compliment on my blog photos
- A good deal on a hotel booking.
- A hug when I needed one.
- A day of catching up, shopping and eating with my best friend.
- A rainbow.
- Dinner with friends.
- The plumber who fixed the exploding radiator before too much damage was done.
- Going to see Beauty and the Beast with friends.
- Seeing Tom before work when I didn’t think I would
- An hour by myself.
- A sunny day spent with family
- My Mum!
- A walk through the park to the library after work, in daylight!
- Being thanked at parents’ evening.
- A long soak in the bath listening to the rain outside.
- Getting close to the end of DECHOX.
- A good weight loss this week.
Thanks for popping by,