I’m sure these grateful posts aren’t that interesting to anyone else, but I enjoy writing them and I’m sure I’ll enjoy looking back at them in the future too! When things are busy and stressful or you’re feeling down I think its important to focus on the little things that make life good!
These are the things I was grateful for in September…
- A lovely trip on a motorboat on Lake Windermere.
- Tom working so hard to make our bedroom nice (even though I nearly had a heart attack when I heard the ceiling fall down!).
- Some relaxing hypno-birthing time in the bath.
- A new floor in my classroom.
- A good first day with my new class.
- My classroom finally getting finished and dinner with friends.
- A good book.
- Meeting our new niece.
- Cuddles with our new niece.
- Getting (a little bit) organised.
- Exciting news from my best friends.
- Reaching 24 weeks of pregnancy.
- Lovely comments from Instagram friends.
- A break from home renovations to go to the cinema.
- Phone calls with my Mum, Dad and sister.
- Dinner with friends (again!).
- Chocolates and Bake Off.
- An early night.
- Lovely post from my sister.
- Mum remembering what I asked to have for dinner weeks ago and having it ready for me when I got home!
- Pram browsing and a family dinner.
- Finally feeling like we were making progress in clearing out my childhood bedroom.
- Tom making dinner.
- Waking up to baby kicks.
- Peace and quiet to get some things done.
- Dinner with friends and a phone call from my Dad.
- A healthy foetal heart rate trace and everyone being so kind.
- Watching a film with Tom.
Thanks for popping by,