I love this really simple and cute idea and used it for Christmas presents for my class last year and am giving them again this year as they went down so well. I thought I’d share them for any teachers looking for a class present, or any parents looking for a small gift or party favour. They’re great for Christmas time but would also be amazing for a Frozen themed party any time of year!
They’re super easy to make and this is how you do it:
- Get a small cellophane bag, mine are self-sealing ones from The Works.
- Pop in 3 marshmallows (white are best but I found it really hard to find packets that didn’t have pink in too!).
- Break a matchmaker/Mikado stick in half and add to the bag.
- Add two chocolate chips for eyes, and Christmas coloured sprinkles for buttons.
- Cut off a length of strawberry lace for the snowman’s scarf.
- Seal the bag and staple on the tag.
You can download my tag here! do-you-wanna-build-a-snowman-tag-editable
Thanks for popping by,